Career Level Executive
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
At Canopy Growth, our mission is clear: improve lives, end cannabis prohibition, and strengthen communities. We believe that cannabis can be a force for good. We’re building a consumer-centric organization that is focused on sharing the transformational potential of cannabis with the world. We will achieve this through an innovative and disruptive portfolio of cannabis and hemp-derived products.
With millions of square feet of licensed production capacity and operations spanning four continents, Canopy Growth is the world’s leading cannabis and hemp company. We recognize that employees are at the core of our success, and we take pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes inclusiveness, collaboration, and diversity.
Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue our incredible momentum of growth. If you are interested in building global challenger brands, scaling a business, and working in a values-driven environment, we want to hear from you!
The Opportunity – Wimbledon, London
This Works is and award-winning British beauty brand that has been a part of the Canopy Growth Corporation since 2019 and is renowned for developing clean, targeted skincare and wellness solutions that work in harmony with your body clock 24hrs a day to maximise skin performance, starting with a good night’s sleep. All products are cruelty-free and our naturally derived ingredients are expertly blended without the use of unnecessary chemicals. As a business, we are in an exciting period of growth; having recently launched our first CBD skincare range and experiencing significant growth and expansion globally.
As a result of our continued growth, we are excited to be on the hunt for a talented Artwork Coordinator with 3 years’ experience in artwork management or a similar role which may include print production, print management, graphic design, packaging development and or supply management etc.
We are looking for a confident person with high levels of attention to detail and deadline management who will thrive in a fast-paced team. Working across the innovation and brand teams and partnering closely with the sales teams & supply chain teams, this person must have the ability to manage a variety of stakeholders, agencies and cross-functional teams.
- Lead the artwork process, understanding the roles and responsibilities and how to fit this into the innovation project management process for This Works and Canopy Growth to deliver projects on time and in full
- Create and manage projects in the internal artwork management system adhering to This Works defined artwork process
- Manage internal and external stakeholder expectations for your tasks relating to status, timings and technical expertise
- Lead the artwork briefing and approval process from end to end, managing inputs from Brand, Innovation and Supply Chain to ensure artworks are delivered on time in full to the highest standard
- Work with the Innovation and Brand teams to identify improvements to the artwork process
- Understand the Skincare and Topicals category and Brands you are working on, brand visual identity & guidelines and plans, priorities and volume per year
- Present artwork updates at senior meetings as and when required, taking actions from these meetings
- Collaborate with marketing and design agencies at the design phase, providing expert guidance and technical inputs to ensure that the design is technically printable before the artwork is routed for internal approval
- Set-up and run pre-production meetings bringing together design agencies, print management agencies, printers and internal stakeholders to ensure that quality and consistency is maintained from artwork to print phase of the process
- Work closely with design and artwork agencies to ensure that master design files are created according to prescribed specifications and handed over to the printers correctly and that the printed artwork matches the design requirements
- Work with marketing to ensure visibility on artwork cost, spend and that the printed packaging is optimized for cost e.g. print process, number of colours, etc.
- Approve colour reliable proofs on behalf of marketing to ensure that the proof meets marketing’s expectations
- Sourcing of printer specifications and align them to the defined processes and ways of working
- Approve colour standards (1st press pass) alongside innovation
- Any other duties as required
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- At least 3-year experience in related field
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build collaborative relationships and manage key stakeholders
- Hold people accountable
- High level of creativity
- Drive and resilience. An ability to work in a fast moving and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Extremely high degree of attention to detail and organisational skills
- Excellent English, written and spoken
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Ideal knowledge in Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- This is a full-time position based out of our London Office in Wimbledon
- The chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.
We appreciate the interest from all candidates, and promise to review all applications, but we will only be contacting those who best fit the requirements. If you don’t hear from us, don’t fret; every resume we get is kept in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
Canopy Growth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
One last note: the chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.
Thank you so much for your interest in Canopy Growth.