Career Level Intern
Experience 2 Years
About the job
Business Development Manager – CBD White Label – Fully Remote in Europe
Our client was founded on the belief that access to premium grade Cannabinoids (CBD) will change the well-being and healthcare landscape globally. The current market size of the Cannabinoid Industry exceeds $15 billion globally. It is one of the highest sought-after commodities in the world today.
To that end, the client supply’s fully Certified cannabidiol commodities to the B2B marketplace globally with a range of premium grade CBD Isolates, CBD Oils, CBD Flower, and White Label Offerings. They are one of the largest fully vertically integrated CBD companies in Europe, with over 70 employees spread across the States and Europe.
We are currently seeking a Business Development Manager who has experience selling White and Private Label products. Previous CBD experience is not essential.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual that can do cross-border business and achieve and meet Sales targets. Preference will be given to those who speak two languages either Deutsch, Spanish, German, French, Polish, Italian, etc as well as English.
A Business Development Manager, with excellent communication and people skills. You must be comfortable presenting our CBD White label services over the phone and in person as well as dealing with complaints and client queries about the product. We are looking for enthusiastic and self-motived salespersons.
You will be responsible for closing CBD White Label sales deals within Europe, over the phone, and in person as well as maintaining good customer relationships.
- High outbound calling to prospective CBD White Label businesses
- Bring business on through effective selling and discussing the benefits of using the company and our product portfolio
- Creating a strong relationship on the phone
- Discussing future sales opportunities with existing database and new business
- You will be contacting European CBD Whit Label markets
- Ensure you are keeping up with industry news and updates to pick up on market trends which will aid sales success
Experience and skills required
- 1 year of experience selling White Label services in Europe
- At least one year of sales experiences minimum requirement.
- B2B White Label experience is a must – even if only 6 months of experience
- High outbound sales call experience
- Experience in building relationships
- Able to work using own initiative as well as part of a team
- Sales Targets and commission driven
- White Label CBD experience desirable
Company Benefits & Compensation
- 25,000-50,000 Euros depending on experiance- open to Juniors & Seniors
- Highly competitive, uncapped commission structure (Make commission on every sale!)
- Fully Remote within Europe, with the option of moving to Rotterdam where they have an office
- Travelling opportunities throughout Europe
- Flexible working environment
- Company Equipment- Laptop/ IPad / Phone