Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
At Canopy Growth, our mission is clear: improve lives, end cannabis prohibition, and strengthen communities. We believe that cannabis can be a force for good. We’re building a consumer-centric organization that is focused on sharing the transformational potential of cannabis with the world. We will achieve this through an innovative and disruptive portfolio of cannabis and hemp-derived products.
With millions of square feet of licensed production capacity and operations spanning four continents, Canopy Growth is the world’s leading cannabis and hemp company. We recognize that employees are at the core of our success, and we take pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes inclusiveness, collaboration, and diversity.
Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue our incredible momentum of growth. If you are interested in building global challenger brands, scaling a business, and working in a values-driven environment, we want to hear from you!
This Works is an award-winning British beauty brand that has been a part of the Canopy Growth Corporation since 2019 and is renowned for developing clean, targeted skincare and wellness solutions that work in harmony with your body clock to maximise skin performance 24hrs a day, starting with a good night’s sleep. All products are cruelty-free and our naturally derived ingredients are expertly blended without the use of unnecessary chemicals. As a business, we are in an exciting period of growth and are experiencing significant growth and expansion globally.
Reporting to the Creative Content Manager, the Technical Creative Designer is responsible for the campaign artwork implementation, development and execution of all design for both brand and campaign launches throughout the year.
The role would suit an agency Middleweight Artworker or existing in-house Creative Artworker with experience working in a successful startup or high growth brand within the UK market, who is looking to transition into an exciting new role within a unique wellness skincare brand which has experienced high levels of growth over the last 5 years. We are looking for a confident and detail focused, technically savvy artworker who will thrive in a fast-paced, creative team where much of the ideas and activity plans are generated in house. This individual must be a true team player building strong relationships with our key internal and external stakeholders to support priority accounts and achieve business targets.
They will be expected to be a key Brand Ambassador delivering strong growth via brand marketing activity ensuring the brand visual identity is displayed accurately and in a consistent way across all touchpoints.
- Implementation of creative marketing campaigns across traditional and digital media platforms and our key customer accounts from initial set up to production and full delivery of pixel perfect visual assets.
- Creating commercial high-end visuals: artworking print and digital, editing videos, retouching, creation and formatting assets for different platforms, supporting on video and photography shoots.
- Ensure our assets are of excellent quality, filing and effective asset release communication are second to none.
- Support, create, file, distribute and manage assets for eComm, Sales and NPD team with the
- day-to-day asset needs and content creative for third party, email and web content working closely with Brand Managers.
- Responsible for project managing their own workload and ensure sign off processes are always adhered to. All briefs are recorded, deadlines tracked and filtered through the correct channels and direct team members.
- Other duties assigned
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in artwork and design.
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Experienced in graphic design, retouching, print and digital production and video editing.
- Strong technical portfolio – ability to demonstrate cohesive multiple platform asset delivery.
- Ideally experience in the FMCG, cosmetics and beauty market.
- Able to understand and translate concepts across multiple platform deliverables and formats for both print and digital.
- Good retouching skills with the ability to create, edit and adapt digital assets.
- Experience of video editing, animating, following extensive media specs, with a focus on delivering accurate content for digital and social channels.
- Can follow and maintain brand guidelines. Impeccable attention to detail with a good sense of the importance of asset continuity and consistency.
- Excellent organisation skills, best in class filing, stakeholder management and reporting.
- Experience in working with multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. Able to manage own capacity, report of progress and punctual delivery.
- Thorough understanding global asset delivery.
- Great communication skills, willingness to learn and work hard.
- A self-starter, driven, resilient and able to work at a fast pace.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable. A ‘can do’ attitude essential.
This is a full-time position based out of This Works, Wimbledon, London.
We appreciate the interest from all candidates, and promise to review all applications, but we will only be contacting those who best fit the requirements. If you don’t hear from us, don’t fret; every resume we get is kept in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
Canopy Growth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
One last note: the chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.
Thank you so much for your interest in Canopy Growth.