Career Level Executive
Experience 3 Years
The Sanity Group has set itself the goal of improving the quality of life of people in Europe through the sensible use of cannabinoids. We believe that nature still has a lot of untapped potential that can contribute to a healthier life for many people. In addition to pharmaceuticals, we also focus on cannabinoid-based wellbeing and cosmetic products. At the same time, the Sanity Group is also working and researching new medical products, innovative dosage forms and technological products for the further development of infrastructure.
Would you like to get involved in the development and marketing of innovative hemp-based natural products? Working in a motivated company sounds exciting to you? Are you looking for a new challenge in a growing market? Then you are exactly right with us!
We are looking for a:n Director People & Culture as soon as possible.
D ONE TERRAIN
- You are responsible for the People & Culture department
- You continue to expand this area and are particularly committed to employee development
- You are responsible for controlling and optimizing all operational HR processes
- You develop and are responsible for the HR strategy
- You take care of the technical and disciplinary management of the HR team
- You are the contact person for the management and our employees. You help the start-up to grow and contribute to taking it to a new level
THIS WILL CONVINCE US
- You can identify with the mission to revolutionize the European cannabis market and want to make your contribution
- You are a team player, have strong communication skills and a confident demeanor
- You have relevant knowledge in the HR area and have some management experience – ideally you already have 3-5 years of professional experience
- You think innovatively and identify with modern forms of work
- You speak and write fluent German and English
WHAT TO LOOK FORWARD TO
- You get the chance to gain insights into one of the most successful start-ups in Germany. A great training for future founders.
- Uncomplicated handling in flat hierarchies with the associated freedom to develop your strengths
- An open culture and agile way of working with plenty of room for creativity and space for your ideas
- Flexible working hours in an innovative and dynamic work environment
- Fair payment based on your qualifications and experience
- An error culture with the motto “Fail fast”.
- Team events and lots of fun outside of work
WHAT ELSE YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT US
We are a team with a vision: We build the infrastructure for the cannabis revolution in Europe. In order to achieve this, we live a clear “people first” culture – whether patients or our employees: people always come first.