Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Goodrays is unlocking nature’s best kept secret with premium cannabis drinks. We’re changing the way people drink, delivering all the de-stressing benefits of CBD, to adventurous and health conscious consumers.
We’re defining a new consumer category with one of the world’s oldest and most misunderstood plants.
Cannabis is not the dirty word it used to be. Its non-intoxicating compound CBD offers legitimate functional benefits and exciting social experiences for consumers who are looking to relax and unwind.
We are a business with sustainability and accountability at our core, built by a team with a history of creating powerful, dynamic brands and growing them to notable success.
If Red Bull was founded in 2021 the main ingredients wouldn’t be sugar, caffeine and taurine. It would be beneficial plant extracts that help you feel great, stay healthy and unwind.
If the last two decades have been defined by high-sugar and alcoholic drinks – ‘giving wings’ or getting ‘punk’ – the future will be defined by an ingredient that has been used by athletes, artists, musicians and entrepreneurs to fuel creativity, accelerate recovery, aid sleep and relieve anxiety for centuries.
Goodrays is looking for a focused, organised and detailed operator to help manage our fast-moving production roadmap to ensure product and materials are always available for sales and production.
Goodrays is looking for a dynamic, motivated, detail-orientated project manager to lead our production and operations plans across 2021 and into the future.
The role will require experience in project management within fast-growing companies and knowledge of production roadmaps, operations and logistics. The successful candidate will work closely with the founding team, production partners and sales team, reporting into the CEO.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the first legal cannabis consumer goods companies in the UK and help us to disrupt the alcohol, sugar and caffeine industries to revolutionise health and wellbeing. As the business scales the role may be responsible for hiring additional team members, contractors and agencies.
- Managing stock, inventory and the production roadmap to ensure availability of products and materials across Seltzers, Wines, Gummies and Tinctures.
- Managing the planning, intake and forecasts in accordance with the Sales & Operating plan.
- Liaising with suppliers of ingredients, packaging materials and marketing collateral.
- Booking production slots to ensure forecasts are met on time and within budget.
- Communicating lead times of materials to internal and external partners.
- Responsible for the Method of Manufacturing across blending, canning, sleeving and packaging.
- Quality control to ensure liquids and cans are being produced in accordance with the Method of Manufacturing.
- Working with suppliers to determine COGS for all materials.
- Negotiating improved commercial terms.
- Updating the Product Information Management (PIM) system to ensure materials and product information are up to date for retailers and consumers.
- Working with the 3PL to ensure product is being received, organised and shipped efficiently.
- Stock checks.
- Analysing data from suppliers, contractors and customers to present recommendations to the operations and logistics processes that will improve efficiency.
- Good experience in similar role
- Excellent project management skills
- Meticulously detailed and deadline focused
- Ability to communicate proactively and effectively with internal and external partners
- Deliverables and objectives focused
- Highly organised and time efficient
- Enthusiastic and positive mentality