Career Level Executive
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Master’s Degree
About the job
- Medical Cannabis|Pharmaceutical Industry
About Our Client
International company growing fast in Portugal.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the QP will be responsible for:
- Approve batches produced – revision of batch documentation and approval of the batches produced in agreement with the market laws and product approved specifications;
- Responsible for the periodic Quality System Revision – follow up and revision of the site quality system;
- Responsible for approving Controlled and Uncontrolled changes – follow up and approval of the deviations and change control systems with impact in the products manufactured;
- Responsible for reviewing and approve the product quality review – evaluate the periodic product revision data;
- Responsible for reviewing and approve the Stability Program – revision of the stability data and approve stability protocols and reports;
- Recall process – follow up the recall procedure;
The Successful Applicant
- Pharmaceutical Science degree (Master);
- Title of Specialist in Pharmaceutical Industry (MANDATORY);
- Infarmed registration experience;
- Knowledge of good manufacturing practices;
- Knowledge of the processes involved in a Site activity;
- Leadership and organizational skills;
- Good written and verbal communication skills to interact with the regulatory authorities and other parties;
- Good English.
What’s on Offer
Great opportunity to join a recognized company, having an important position in the structure.
Batches approval; Product Quality Review; Quality System Review; Controlled and Uncontrolled changes; Revisions and Approvals; Product Recall; OOS/OOT revision and approval; Stability Studies Revision and Approval; Audit Program Revision and Approval.
Contact: Jessica Mendes Ferreira