Career Level Executive
Experience Less Than 1 Year
As industrial cannabis becomes an increasingly important agricultural item globally, Canxchange is committed to providing it with the infrastructure that more established commodities benefit greatly from.
We launched our innovative and user-friendly trading platform in February 2020 to provide our members with the first cannabis exchange of its kind. It has been purposefully designed for B2B hemp and medical cannabis transactions, offering a seamless process for sourcing, buying and selling.
At Canxchange, we believe the industry needs and deserves the right tools and secure market to perform trusted transactions.
Our team is driven to support our peers by sharing a wealth of trading, technology, client services and industry knowledge and experience.
The Canxchange team is value driven, strategic and entrepreneurial and in order to continue our growth we are seeking a talented Trading Assistant to help further expand our business footprint.
For more information please visit: www.canxchange.eu
We are looking for a Trading Assistant to join our rapidly growing team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for a busy role working across the different areas of trading, logistics and technology.
The individual will coordinate all operational and administration aspects of laboratory analysis, sample ordering, post trading activity and logistics operations.
The role comprises a number of responsibilities including but not limited to:
1. Lab Support
- Manage lab partnerships and all related aspects
- Create lab forms for all ordered analysis’s
- Record all sample orders for cost control
- Send COA’s (Certificates of Analysis) to members
- Work with our members to upload products to the platform
- Keep archive for all invoices
2. Sample management
- Manage all platform sample orders
- Handle all associated payments and invoices
- Liaise with members on sample deliveries
- Work closely with sales team to monitor samples
3. Trading Support
- Manage all admin activity post trade execution on platform
- Create and send members invoices to be paid by buyer
- Monitor all payments and processes
- Send product tracking number where applicable
- Track product movement and chase buyer to send payment release email after the product has been received
- Send sellers the seller protection protocol and chase them to receive evidence
- Request invoice from seller for payment after product has been approved by buyer and send invoice for payment to payments team
- Help manage Canxchange logistics
- Engage with providers to book and manage all aspects of the process
- Track all US shipments for customs related procedures, chase buyer to provide all necessary information to have smooth customs release procedure
- Deal with all invoices related to logistics
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency with the full Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel
- Technology savvy and keen to learn more about and/or interest in the ever changing world of cannabis, commodities and finance
GOOD TO HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree
- Past experience in an administrative role
- B2B startup and growth-orientated business experience
- Knowledge of the European and Global Cannabis Market (Industrial and Medicinal)
- Some kind of operations and administrative role experience
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to work for an innovative and fast growing start-up within the canna-tech space
- Immediate access to the company founders who are involved in all aspects of the business
- Access to work alongside our passionate, fun and diverse team
- A great head office space in central London – we are located next to Battersea Bridge in a fully-serviced office space
- Competitive package
- 23 holiday days per annum plus UK Bank holidays